Approach, Partners and Clients
We approach events as part of a process that engages people prior to, during, and after the live event to develop a powerful community of interest.
We approach events as part of a process that engages people prior to, during, and after the live event to develop a powerful community of action.
We work with clients to clearly understand:
- What are the purpose and intended results?
- Who is the audience?
- What are the priorities?
- How will this event further the long-term vision and goals of the organization?
From there, we draw on an extensive palette of design templates, technical resources, communication tools, facilitation models, and cultural elements to create powerful events that make a difference.
We see each event as an opportunity to:
- Generate a powerful narrative for the participants and the outside world.
- Develop long-term visual messaging strategies and brand identities.
- Catalyze an on-going network for collective action that will change the world.
- To bring inspiring visions to life.
- Encourage collaboration and interactive design, turning “clients” into partners.
- Redesign the way events are conceived and executed to have a greater impact and more lasting results.
- Produce an emotional context for dialogue, education and transformation.
- Utilize technology to expand the reach and impact.
- Integrate culture, art, video and innovative graphic display to create a living work of art.
- The Pachamama Alliance
- Tipping Point Community
- State of the World Forum
- United Way of America
- Rock Rose Institute
- Professional BusinessWomen of California
- American India Foundation
- Center for American Progress
- Emerson Collective
- National Football League
- San Francisco 49ers
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Earth Institute
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Center for Advanced Study in Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University
- Singularity Institute
- QS (Quantified Self) Labs
EVENTS FOR CHANGE NETWORK
Through our 30 years of high-level event production, we have developed a global network of professional partners and artists in all areas of service and design. We are working with affiliate production companies who share our vision for a better world and share our values with respect to producing quality, sustainable events.
We are proud to be working with the following affiliate companies who are part of the Events for Change network.